Today, I’m interviewing Kristin Swanson. Kristin and I are talking about the ‘Someday when projects’; how we can bring them into reality. We’re going to explore what is this ‘someday when’ and how do you know if you have one and you’re putting it off. And what you can do if you want to take steps to bring it into reality. Super fun conversation. Enjoy.
Kristin shares with us her insights:
- Talking about why do you want this, you know what’s the feeling that you want to feel when it’s done because it’s really The important thing. And then, following those soul nudges, the guidance you get from the universe; and fall understanding that even sometimes and what I find lately I’m just getting very, very clear about this when people say what they want out loud, like just it happens so fast. You say it out loud what I want. I want to launch a podcast. I want to, whatever your big thing is – write a book. And then it’s so fast. Something will happen that kind of feels messy. I call it like the messy middle. Like I believe the universe is like lining up and because I think those desires were planted in you for a reason. And then, you say it out loud and then you like kind of happens; and stuff gets messy; and it doesn’t feel good. It doesn’t feel like what you want. But in the end, it is guiding you there, if you will. If that makes sense. And this could happen in the form of losing a job or something happening with your spouse or your partner. These things are big, right, scary things. But in the end, you look back and it was like a path to that feeling that you wanted to feel.
- Yes, yes, because I think that’s really what we’re after. You’re not usually just after the brand new house or the whatever the big, you know, the big move that you’re going to move to a different city. That kind of thing. It’s usually because you want to feel what you want to feel free. Or, you want to feel abundant or whatever that feeling is that you want to feel. And then, the actual because I think sometimes the actual end outcome is better than you could have ever imagined. And so why not let it be the feeling, because it could be even better than what you’re after or what you thought about…
- Yes, yes, exactly and really teaching that consistent action and consistently trusting yourself. I mean, I think that’s kind of my goal is to leave people with the tools and strategies to trust themselves and their own inner guidance or their guidance they’re getting from the universe. And, they will, yes, keep going because there might be something else too. Right. That’s the next someday when project and be able to use those strategies as they keep going again and again. Yeah, but a lot of times it’s getting started because we aren’t even starting a lot of times. A lot of times, people aren’t even saying the thing out loud. It’s still inside.
- To those important versus urgent things like the urgent things are the emails coming in from your client or your kids’ school or all that stuff. Right, that’s not going to go away. But, prioritizing this important thing is important to you at the beginning of the day. And just watching the compound effect when you keep doing that repeatedly. And the fact that it doesn’t, in our brains, overcomplicate things. And say, it’s kind of reminds me of that book atomic habits, where you know, people will say – it’s too easy. It can’t be that easy. Right, to just start an exercise habit with lacing up my shoes every morning. Or you know, whatever the examples are. These little bite-sized chunks of a habit and then you get consistent and add on to it. But the compound effect is huge. And, you’re kind of telling the universe – I’m doing this. And I’m serious. And then the little synchronicities start to happen and that’s when you can start to follow the energy of where you’re being guided.
- Oh yes, it’s huge. Yes so important. So I talked about accountability all the time and you’re just more likely to do something if you tell someone else you’re gonna do it. If you tell the masses on social media you’re going to do it, like I’m going to write every day and you know ask me about it. If you see me and people start asking you – how’s that going. You’re going to do it. I mean, sadly, we don’t just do that for ourselves, even though we say it’s important. But when you tell other people, it’s like a little hack. You get there faster when you tell somebody else you’re going to do it, absolutely.
Kristin Swanson helps people execute their “someday when” procrastinated projects with ease. As a completion expert, coach & cancer survivor, Kristin has learned the importance of getting out of one’s own way and stop waiting until “someday” to make a unique impact. Realizing deeply that “you only live once,” she has gained perspective, tools and strategies to overcome the illusions fear instills in us.
Learn more about Kristin:
Get your copy of the Mindful Millionaire book, click here (be sure to return to www.mindfulmillionairebook.com page and enter your information to get lots of freebies including the first chapter (author’s note from the book).
Are you a business owner seeking ways to increase the cash flow generated by your business? Inquire about Leisa’s programs:
READY to dive into your abundance journey? Click here
If you’d like to learn more, check out these resources:
The Millionaire Paradox with Leisa Peterson
To receive daily inspiration and more wealth resources, join the Facebook Mindful Millionaire Community and connect with thousands of like-minded people who share your interest in wealth building and the inner journey.Pr